A Darkness in Eldmore
Here are some table rules I have proposed for the campaign.
1. Variant Automatic Success – DMG 239
2. Inspiration – PHB 125 Awarded for role-playing and heroism. It will be in the form of a special d20 that you can use for Advantage on one of your rolls.
3. Chase rules – DMG 252-255
4. In lieu of a proficiency score we will use the Proficiency Dice rule, DMG 263.
5. Hero points, DMG 264.
6. Madness, DMG 258-260
7. Experience – Noncombat & Milestones, DMG 261
1. The following combat options found in the DMG 271-273.
a. Climbing onto a bigger creature.
d. Shove aside.
f. Hitting cover. This will also apply to targeting mobs in combat with allies, so be careful of your targets.
g. Cleaving through creatures.
2. Injuries, DMG 272.
3. Massive Damage, DMG 273.